From its formation, the country has relied on
innovation and invention. At first, in order to
survive, later to evolve from an agricultural
economy to a knowledge economy, and now to become a leading global technology hub.
• Israel is ranked #1 in the world for venture
capital investments outside US.
• Israel has the largest number of start-ups, per
capita, in the world.
• Israel has the largest number of NASDAQ
listed companies, outside US and Canada.
• Israeli companies created $15B of value thru
exits in 2014.
• More than 250 multi-national companies have
chosen Israel as a location for R&D centers.